Telikom Foundation Inc. (TFI) is a non-profit body established by the Telikom PNG Ltd in 2010 to respond to the ever increasing digital divide between the privileged and the under privileged children in Papua New Guinea.
Telikom PNG is obliged to make a marked contribution in the area of enhanced education through technology and other vital community support through the Foundation as part of its corporate social responsibility.
- Our Vision - Transforming lives of our children
- Our Mission - Give access to ‘clean internet’ so that our children can access quality education.
- Our Commitment - Provide ‘clean internet’ through high speed broadband internet technology solution
- Our Goal - Our children have better future
TFI is committed to implement its program through collaboration and partnership to add value to Government's:
- Vision 2050
- Government’s DSP 2010 – 2030, & MTDP 2011 – 2015 Plan
- Free Education Policy
- Creating Equal opportunity
- Access to Quality Education
- Updated education material
- Meet the demand for access to ‘clean internet’ learning resource